Tuesday 26 January 2016

Guest Blog - Sandwell Swan, Alex

Our Sandwell Swans met up for their monthly activities on Saturday 16 January. They took a trip to the hide and then painted a photo of something wild they'd seen. We asked Sandwell Swans regular, Alex, to write a short blog on his day at RSPB Sandwell Valley...

"Today I enjoyed painting a picture of a blackbird on canvas with an artist. I also enjoyed walking around the reserve.

From the hide today I saw two coots walking on water and I really enjoyed watching them. I think the hide is a very nice place to see nature. Also I saw a fox walking just outside the window!

The nature is wonderful here and I will definitely visit again."

Alex Jefferson-Stokell, age 12.

Blackbird by Alex Jefferson-Stokell
Find out more about Sandwell Swans and when they're next meeting in our most recent programme.


No comments:

Post a Comment